Midiplus Studio 2 is an audio interface with 2 channel input and 2 channel output. Two high quality Amphenol combo XLR/TRS mixed interface input with high quality amplifier and 48V phantom power supply, each has independent gain adjustment. Two balance TRS line out (L and R) for monitor speaker ready on the back and one stereo headphone output with gain control on the front.
Instrument input or line input switching and mono or stereo switching for flexible and optimal recording and also directly monitor control switch, which makes this unit very easy to use. Backlight LED under the input gain knob, makes it easy to view the level of input signal. Independent adjustment to the volume of the monitor speaker equip with two groups of LED level indicator, display two monitor output level in the real time. This unit is also armed by high precision ADC/DAC conversion preamp which means high quality clear sound.
- 2 channel Amphenol combo XLR/TRS input for mic or instrument with independent gain adjustment
- 1 channel for stereo headphone output interface with independent volume control
- 2 channel for 1/4 TRS balanced output
- Input gain knob with 2-color level indicator
- Instrument/circuit switch button
- Mono/stereo switch button
- 48V phantom power
- Hardware monitor and line output volume controlling knob
- 6-segment LED level meter
- 24 bit at 192Khz sample rates audio resolution maximum support
- High speed USB 2.0 power input
- Compatible with Windows and Mac system
- Cubase LE for DAW Software included