Midiplus Studio 4 is an audio interface with 4 channel input and 4 channel output. Two high quality Amphenol combo XLR/TRS mixed interface input with high quality amplifier and 48V phantom power supply, each has independent gain adjustment. The two combo input also equipped with high resistance mode, you can connect it with guitar. Two balance TRS line input also available on the back of unit. Four balance TRS line output with zero latency and in addition two balance TRS line output (L and R) for monitor speaker ready on the back and one stereo headphone output with gain control on the front. This unit also features MIDI interface IN and OUT on the back.
Instrument input or line input switching and mono or stereo switching for flexible and optimal recording, and the great thing about this unit is the existence of a single or multi switch button that allows users to separate or combine tracks with a single tap.
Backlight LED under the input gain knob, makes it easy to view the level of input signal. Independent adjustment to the volume of the monitor speaker equip with four groups of LED level indicator, display four monitor output level in the real time.
- 2 channel Amphenol combo XLR/TRS input for mic or instrument with independent gain adjustment
- 2 channel for 1/4 TRS balance input
- 1 channel for stereo headphone output interface with independent volume control
- 4 channel for 1/4 TRS balance output
- 2 channel for 1/4 TRS balance monitor output
- MIDI in and out interface
- Power 5V interface for stand alone mode
- Input gain knob with 2-color level indicator
- Instrument/circuit switch button
- Mono/stereo switch button
- Single/multi switch button
- 48V phantom power
- Hardware monitor and line output volume controlling knob
- 6-segmen LED level meter
- 24 bit at 192Khz sample rates audio resolution maximum support
- High speed USB 2.0 power input
- Compatible with Windows and Mac system
- Cubase LE for DAW Software included