Midiplus Studio S is an audio interface with 2 channel input and 2 channel output. One channel XLR input interface with independent gain adjustment and 48V phantom power supply. One channel TRS input interface with independent gain adjustment, with high resistance mode. Two balance TRS line out (L and R) for monitor speaker ready on the back and one stereo headphone output with gain control on the front.
Backlight LED under the input gain knob, makes it easy to view the level of input signal. Mono or stereo switching for flexible recording is one of the good feature of this unit. Independent adjustment to the volume of the monitor speaker equip with two groups of LED level indicator, display two monitor output level in the real time.
- 1 channel for XLR microphone input interface with high quality voice
- 1 channel for 1/4 TRS balance circuit/instrument input interface with independent gain adjustment
- 1 channel for stereo headphone output interface with independent volume control
- 2 channel for 1/4 TRS balanced output
- Input gain knob with 2-color level indicator
- Instrument/circuit switch button
- Mono/stereo switch button
- 48V phantom power
- Hardware monitor control knob
- 6-segment LED level meter
- 24 bit at 192Khz sample rates audio resolution maximum support
- High speed USB 2.0 power input
- Compatible with Windows and Mac system
- Cubase LE for DAW Software included